Tuesday, August 17, 2010

back to school. @ 4:26 PM


Paper Stitch Vintage was featured in an Etsy treasury for Back to School. Check it out.

Speaking of going back to school, my school started back for the fall semester. I am taking Portfolio Studies, Advanced Interactive, Rich Media Design, Information Design, & Introduction to Christianity. I can't believe my final year of college is already here, but I have a good feeling about the upcoming semester. I sure am going to miss stocking up on school supplies every August.
Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Hello

My name is Jordan.

I love all things vintage, colorful, typographic, girly, witty, letterpressed, recycled, geeky, animal friendly, whimsical, numbered, organic, & handmade.

 

amigos

.lRk.
aka INGRID.
KT
little chief honeybee.
Little Mascara
Simply Opinion


archive

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011 April 2011


subscribe


more

Etsy
Mail
Design
Twitter