Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back to Blogging @ 10:11 AM

So I thoroughly enjoyed my first week of blogging. Between starting the Etsy shop, garage sale hosting, car shopping, & diving into some sewing projects, I was forced to step away for a while.

Now that life has settled down and summer is starting to come to a close, I am ready share my daily adventures once again.

To start off, here's a few new sources of inspiration that have kept me going the last few weeks:


Bathroom Organization: Having curlyish, frizzy hair requires a variety of hair products, appliances, & all the other standard beauty supplies a girl must have. This has been one area of my tiny 700 sq ft apartment that I can not get into order. Lately, I have dove into issue after issue of Storage magazine and have done a lot of purging. I'm not quite there yet, but things are already looking a lot better!



Jeff Tweedy: If you are a Wilco fan, go buy this DVD right now. I promise you will love it. It has made me fall in love with my favorite Wilco songs all over again.


ReadyMade Magazine: Not only is the content of this magazine great, but I love the design of every single spread. Fun typography & illustrations make you want to try every recipe or DIY project. Dream job! They also have a great website with photos, projects, resources, & a blog I could get lost in for hours here.

Vintage Marquee Letters: I love thrifting. I love typography. I love that type has been a part of our culture for hundreds of years. These old marquee letters are such a tangible form of this love. Think of the many ways you could use them decorate your home. Start your collection today by shopping Etsy here.

Rural Tennessee: To be honest, I've always considered myself more of a city girl. But this summer I have found myself visiting the farms of friends like Caitlin & Kayla. Between soaking up the sun, going on crazy four wheeler adventures, and meeting a baby calf named Twinkle, I've found beauty in the rolling hills and animal life.


What kind of beauty has life surprised YOU with lately??
Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Hello

My name is Jordan.

I love all things vintage, colorful, typographic, girly, witty, letterpressed, recycled, geeky, animal friendly, whimsical, numbered, organic, & handmade.

 

amigos

.lRk.
aka INGRID.
KT
little chief honeybee.
Little Mascara
Simply Opinion


archive

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011 April 2011


subscribe


more

Etsy
Mail
Design
Twitter