Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Little Friends @ 1:14 PM






















Aren't these guys just adorable?

Every time I step outside for some fresh summer air, these two little vintage owl planters make me smile. I've named them Scooter & Bloom.

Today, I filled them up with this lovely pair of cacti that Will & I stumbled across last week during a rainy afternoon filled with errands. We spent 30 minutes changing our minds over & over until we found the perfect match.

I think we made a good choice by taking these two home.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Hello

My name is Jordan.

I love all things vintage, colorful, typographic, girly, witty, letterpressed, recycled, geeky, animal friendly, whimsical, numbered, organic, & handmade.

 

amigos

.lRk.
aka INGRID.
KT
little chief honeybee.
Little Mascara
Simply Opinion


archive

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011 April 2011


subscribe


more

Etsy
Mail
Design
Twitter